MSP Productions LLC
57 Baldwin Street, Bloomfield, New Jersey • 973-820-3351 • email@example.com
MSP Productions LLC
Owner / Independent Contractor: Graphic Designer / Presentation Artist • Apr 2010 – Present
Provided design services from inception through production. Projects include marketing materials, posters, Whitepapers, logos, brand development, presentation design (PPT, Keynote, Prezi), Convention graphics and exhibit design, signage, websites, digital banners, E-mail campaigns, advertisements, event décor, signage, invitations and other promotions. Clients include:
Genentech, CA (2010-current)
Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Art Solutions, NJ (2015-17)
The BOSS Group @Merck Creative Services (2016-current)
d-Wise Corporation, NC (2014-current)
RWC Associates, CA (2014-current)
Tutoring CS Apps @ WyzAnt (2015-current)
Hyacinth Foundation, NJ
WuXi AppTech, NJ/China
Gallo Displays, OH
Larsen Brown Staffing, NYC
First Amendment @ RevHealth, NJ
EUSA Pharma, PA
Monmouth-Ocean Educational Services Commission, NJ
Earth Cycle Calendars, OR
Sky Crepers LLC, MA
PRIME Events Inc. NYC
Mark Groaning Studios, NY
Glen Ridge Education Foundation, NJ
Roche Laboratories Inc.
Graphic Designer / Permalancer • October 1992 – March 1999
Creative Design Manager • April 1999 – Jan 2010
Creative Design Manager experienced in managing and directing in-house creative freelance staff and multiple vendors across different disciplines, while providing strategic, conceptual and tactical direction to drive sales and ensure effective implementation of marketing objectives. Possess the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, communicate effectively, deliver results and the keen ability to identify, develop and enhance concepts and opportunities that drive brand awareness. A client advocate for developing promotional tools, exhibits, meetings, events, sales tools and programs that aligned with the strategic brand objectives. Remain dedicated to maintaining my record of success in delivering on-target, cost effective and creative solutions that met or exceeded my clients objectives and goals, on time and within budget.
• Managed a creative staff in a fast-paced environment to produce large and small projects from concept to completion. Served as a primary liaison between my clients and the designers, writers, editors, production, agencies, vendors, consultants, contractors and external partners.
• Responsibilities included the development of contact reports, budget estimates, weekly status reports, time lines, post-project metrics and measurable performance goals.
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to self-direct, resolve conflict, work under pressure and function in a matrix team environment to provide ontime/ target/budget, creative and strategic direction to all internal/external partners.
• Played role of key-liaison and relationship manager for senior management, marketing brands and internal departments to fully understand and prioritize their project requirements, thus, driving tactical executions of marketing initiatives used to increase sales.
• Possess in-depth knowledge of convention exhibit design, construction and support gained during the execution of over 30 exhibits a year. Serviced domestic and global brand teams on multiple large launch booths as well as several large multi-national & historical exhibits.
• Wrote and instituted department SOP’s, digital forms and systems designed to standardize, streamline, and provide cost-savings in order to ensure cost effective and efficient cross-functional work streams.
• Worked collaboratively and closely with external vendors and internal service groups to elicit compliance with all laws, regulations, corporate policies and branding guidlines.
• Possess requisite skills to provide design and logistical support for both training and large corporate meetings (2000+EEs) including special motivational events during my 17 years at Roche.
In-house Freelance Graphic Designer • Aug 1990 – Oct 1992
Designed a full array of print and illustration work, including sales/marketing support materials, B/W technical illustration, presentation graphics, product identity/packaging and Multimedia (computer/video integration)